TheHockey Club Lugano has finalized the schedule of events with fans and friendly matches ahead of the National League 2023/24 championship that will kick off with the first regular season game on Sept. 15.
The preseason includes three games to be played in Ticino with the welcome return of a summer derby against Ambrì set for Friday, September 8, at the Cornèr Arena that is sure to pique the curiosity of fans.
The central moment of the approach to the championship for supporters bianconeri will be the date of Saturday, August 26 with the official presentation of the team on the Reseghina stage after the game against Davos. Preparation under the orders of Luca Gianinazzi's staff will begin on Monday, August 7, while on Saturday, August 12, after the ice session, fans will have the opportunity to take photos and collect autographs.
I bianconeri will participate again this summer in the Straubing tournament in Bavaria, Germany, from August 18 to 20 and will hold a training camp from August 29 to September 2 in Lenzerheide.
The complete programme:
- Tuesday, Aug. 1, participation of the first team and the U20 Elit and U17 Elit teams in the City of Lugano patriotic parade, 8:30 p.m;
- Saturday, Aug. 12, practice at Cornèr Arena with a chance to get on the ice for photos and autographs, 10 a.m;
- Tuesday, August 15, La Chaux-de-Fonds-Lugano, 7:45 p.m;
- Friday, August 18/Sunday, August 20, participation in the Straubing tournament;
- Friday, Aug. 25, Lugano-Kloten, Biasca Arena, 7:30 p.m;
- Saturday, Aug. 26, Lugano-Davos, Cornèr Arena, 6 p.m., followed by official team presentation at Reseghina;
- Tuesday, Aug. 29/Saturday, Sept. 2, training camp in Lenzerheide;
- Saturday, Sept. 2, Langnau Tigers-Lugano, Langnau, 6 p.m;
- Friday, Sept. 8, Lugano-Ambri Piotta, Cornèr Arena, 7:45 p.m.